Uninstall Protect My Search App Manually
More error whic Protect My Search App causes
0x000000DA, 0x00000069, 0x000000CD, 0x0000004A, 0x8024002B WU_E_LEGACYSERVER An operation did not complete because it requires a newer version of server., 0x0000000A, Error 0x80D02002, 0xf080E CBS_E_MANIFEST_VALIDATION_DUPLICATE_ATTRIBUTES multiple attributes have the same name, 0x8024D011 WU_E_SELFUPDATE_REQUIRED Windows Update Agent must be updated before search can continue., 0x0000002B, 0x80240025 WU_E_USER_ACCESS_DISABLED Group Policy settings prevented access to Windows Update., 0x0000000B, 0x8024D008 WU_E_SELFUPDATE_SKIP_ON_FAILURE An update to the Windows Update Agent was skipped because previous attempts to update have failed., 0x8024800B WU_E_DS_CANTDELETE The update was not deleted because it is still referenced by one or more services., 0x8024401E WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_GONE Same as HTTP status 410 – requested resource is no longer available at the server., 0x00000002
Uninstall Protect My Search App Easily From Infected Operating System
About The Protect My Search App
Protect My Search App is a nasty program which is reported by many users for creating issues in their Operating System. This malicious program can easily get inside any Operating System via deceptive ways. The threat can remain undetected in the compromises Operating System because of its hideous features. Once it get installed in your Operating System then it run several malicious process which make chaos on it. It alter important Operating System settings and also modify Internet settings. As a consequence you can’t do any offline or online work properly. The threat is also reported to bring other unwanted program in the compromised Operating System which harm it badly. Beside that it can also harm the Operating System software by destroying or corrupting data. It will do everything which can damage your Operating System, hence you must Uninstall Possible Steps For it at its initial stage.
Common Symptoms Related To Protect My Search App
Presence of Protect My Search App on your Operating System can be noticed with several symptoms. Some error message will pop-up on your screen which stipulate some dangerous problem. Unwanted ads and pop-up start floating on the website which is based on your browsing history. Performance of your Operating System as well as Internet become slow than usual. This also indicate that the virus has capability to store your data. Whenever you try to open any software either it fails to open or respond very late. Your Operating System get crash or restart frequently without your permission. In addition, you will also notice some unwanted program which you never installed in your Operating System.
Distribution Method Of Protect My Search App
Developer of Protect My Search App utilize several deceptive way to distribute them. Spam email is one of the most used resource to spread such threats. User’s will get an unknown email which is disguise as important as it is send by some reputable company. But its attachment contain malicious code which install the threat in your Operating System. In addition, it also come as hidden file with some free downloaded software. If you don’t select custom or advance settings during installation then the hidden file also get installed silently. Further, it is also distributed via hacked or illegal sites, peer to peer file sharing network, infected removable device etc.
Method 1 : Start Your Operating System In Safe Mode With Networking
For Windows XP/Vista/7
- Open ‘Start’ menu and select ‘Restart’ option.
- Keep pressing ‘F8 key’ when your Operating System start booting.
- ‘Advance boot menu’ appear on your screen.
- Choose ‘Safe Mode With Networking’ and press Enter.
For Windows 8/10
- Open ‘Start’ menu, click on ‘Restart’ by holding shift key.
- Choose ‘Troubleshoot’ option from the opened Window.
- Now click on the ‘Advanced’ Options.
- Select ‘Startup Settings’ option.
- Choose ‘Enable Safe Mode option’ and click on Restart.
- At last choose ‘Safe Mode With Networking’ option.
Method 2 : Uninstall Protect My Search App From Chrome
Uninstall Protect My Search App From Internet explorer
- Start Internet Explorer browser on your system.
- Click on the Gear icon to open tools.
- Now tap on Manage Add-ons option.
- Then select Tool-bars and Extensions tab.
- Find out Protect My Search App related add-ons, Click on Disable.
- Click on More information option then Uninstall button.
Uninstall Protect My Search App From Google Chrome
- First open Google Chrome on your Operating System.
- From top right corner, click on three horizontol lines icon.
- Now you have to click on Tools option.
- Go to Extension and choose related extension to Protect My Search App.
- In order to remove them, Click on trash bin icon.
Uninstall Protect My Search App From Microsoft Edge
Because Microsoft Edge doesn’t have exension so in order to Uninstall Protect My Search App it you will have to reset the Microsoft Edge homepage.
- Start Microsoft Edge browser on your Operating System.
- Go to top right corner and click on More (…) and go to Settings.
- Then choose A specific page/pages from Open option.
- Select teh desire URL you want as your homepage.
Uninstall Protect My Search App From Mozilla Firefox
- Start Mozilla, from top right corner open menu.
- Select Add-ons, it will open Add-ons Manager tab.
- Then select Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Choose related add-on to Protect My Search App that you need to Uninstall.
- Now Click on the Uninstall button.
- If pops up open then click on Restart now.
Method 3 : Uninstall Protect My Search App From Control Panel
Uninstall Protect My Search App From Windows XP
- From start menu, select ‘control panel’.
- Then click on the Add or Remove programs option.
- Search and Uninstall suspicious program from Operating System.
Uninstall Protect My Search App From Windows 7
- From your keyboard, press ‘Windows’ button.
- Choose Control Panel Option from start menu.
- Choose remove a programs option from the program menu.
- Now choose Protect My Search App related program and Uninstall it.
Uninstall Protect My Search App From Windows 8
- Open Run Box by pressing Win+R key at once.
- In Run box type ‘control panel’ and hit Enter.
- Then Click on Uninstall a program.
- Right-click suspicious programs, click on Uninstall option.
Uninstall Protect My Search App From Windows 10
- From start menu select Settings option.
- Then you have to select system option.
- Tap on Apps and Features option.
- Find and Uninstall suspicious program from your Operating System.
Method 4 : Stop Related Process To Protect My Search App From Task Manager
- Press ‘ALT+Ctrl+Del’ keys at once.
- Then choose Windows Task manager option.
- Select related process to Protect My Search App, click on End Task button.
Method 5 : Uninstall Protect My Search App From Registry Editor
- Simultenously press Win + R keys to open Run window.
- Then type ‘regedit’, click on OK.
- Search for Protect My Search App related registry and Uninstall them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain ‘Default_Page_URL’
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings ‘CertificateRevocation’ = ’0