Web companion Uninstallation: Steps To Remove Web companion In Just Few Steps
Web companion is responsible for causing these errors too!
0x8024C006 WU_E_DRV_SYNC_FAILED Driver synchronization failed., 0xf0900 CBS_E_XML_PARSER_FAILURE unexpected internal XML parser error., 0x0000011D, 0x8024A002 WU_E_AU_NONLEGACYSERVER The old version of the Automatic Updates client has stopped because the WSUS server has been upgraded., 0x0000005A, 0x80240022 WU_E_ALL_UPDATES_FAILED Operation failed for all the updates., 0x8024800E WU_E_DS_ROWEXISTS The row was not added because an existing row has the same primary key., 0x000000A7, 0x80243004 WU_E_TRAYICON_FAILURE A failure occurred when trying to create an icon in the taskbar notification area., 0x0000009C, 0x8024800A WU_E_DS_UNKNOWNHANDLER The update was not processed because its update handler could not be recognized., 0x80244000 WU_E_PT_SOAPCLIENT_BASE WU_E_PT_SOAPCLIENT_* error codes map to the SOAPCLIENT_ERROR enum of the ATL Server Library., 0x00000048, 0xC0000221, 0x00000053, 0x8024AFFF WU_E_AU_UNEXPECTED An Automatic Updates error not covered by another WU_E_AU * code.
Uninstall Web companion Easily From Infected OS
About The Web companion
Web companion is a nasty program which is reported by many users for creating issues in their OS. This malicious program can easily get inside any OS via deceptive ways. The threat can remain undetected in the compromises OS because of its hideous features. Once it get installed in your OS then it run several malicious process which make chaos on it. It alter important OS settings and also modify Internet settings. As a consequence you can’t do any offline or online work properly. The threat is also reported to bring other unwanted program in the compromised OS which harm it badly. Beside that it can also harm the OS software by destroying or corrupting data. It will do everything which can damage your OS, hence you must Uninstall Tips For it at its initial stage.
Common Symptoms Related To Web companion
Presence of Web companion on your OS can be noticed with several symptoms. Some error message will pop-up on your screen which stipulate some dangerous problem. Unwanted ads and pop-up start floating on the website which is based on your browsing history. Performance of your OS as well as Internet become slow than usual. This also indicate that the virus has capability to store your data. Whenever you try to open any software either it fails to open or respond very late. Your OS get crash or restart frequently without your permission. In addition, you will also notice some unwanted program which you never installed in your OS.
Distribution Method Of Web companion
Developer of Web companion utilize several deceptive way to distribute them. Spam email is one of the most used resource to spread such threats. User’s will get an unknown email which is disguise as important as it is send by some reputable company. But its attachment contain malicious code which install the threat in your OS. In addition, it also come as hidden file with some free downloaded software. If you don’t select custom or advance settings during installation then the hidden file also get installed silently. Further, it is also distributed via hacked or illegal sites, peer to peer file sharing network, infected removable device etc.
Method 1 : Start Your OS In Safe Mode With Networking
For Windows XP/Vista/7
- Open ‘Start’ menu and select ‘Restart’ option.
- Keep pressing ‘F8 key’ when your OS start booting.
- ‘Advance boot menu’ appear on your screen.
- Choose ‘Safe Mode With Networking’ and press Enter.
For Windows 8/10
- Open ‘Start’ menu, click on ‘Restart’ by holding shift key.
- Choose ‘Troubleshoot’ option from the opened Window.
- Now click on the ‘Advanced’ Options.
- Select ‘Startup Settings’ option.
- Choose ‘Enable Safe Mode option’ and click on Restart.
- At last choose ‘Safe Mode With Networking’ option.
Method 2 : Uninstall Web companion From Internet Explorer
Uninstall Web companion From Internet explorer
- Start Internet Explorer browser on your system.
- Click on the Gear icon to open tools.
- Now tap on Manage Add-ons option.
- Then select Tool-bars and Extensions tab.
- Find out Web companion related add-ons, Click on Disable.
- Click on More information option then Uninstall button.
Uninstall Web companion From Google Chrome
- First open Google Chrome on your OS.
- From top right corner, click on three horizontol lines icon.
- Now you have to click on Tools option.
- Go to Extension and choose related extension to Web companion.
- In order to remove them, Click on trash bin icon.
Uninstall Web companion From Microsoft Edge
Because Microsoft Edge doesn’t have exension so in order to Uninstall Web companion it you will have to reset the Microsoft Edge homepage.
- Start Microsoft Edge browser on your OS.
- Go to top right corner and click on More (…) and go to Settings.
- Then choose A specific page/pages from Open option.
- Select teh desire URL you want as your homepage.
Uninstall Web companion From Mozilla Firefox
- Start Mozilla, from top right corner open menu.
- Select Add-ons, it will open Add-ons Manager tab.
- Then select Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Choose related add-on to Web companion that you need to Uninstall.
- Now Click on the Uninstall button.
- If pops up open then click on Restart now.
Method 3 : Uninstall Web companion From Control Panel
Uninstall Web companion From Windows XP
- From start menu, select ‘control panel’.
- Then click on the Add or Remove programs option.
- Search and Uninstall suspicious program from OS.
Uninstall Web companion From Windows 7
- From your keyboard, press ‘Windows’ button.
- Choose Control Panel Option from start menu.
- Choose remove a programs option from the program menu.
- Now choose Web companion related program and Uninstall it.
Uninstall Web companion From Windows 8
- Open Run Box by pressing Win+R key at once.
- In Run box type ‘control panel’ and hit Enter.
- Then Click on Uninstall a program.
- Right-click suspicious programs, click on Uninstall option.
Uninstall Web companion From Windows 10
- From start menu select Settings option.
- Then you have to select system option.
- Tap on Apps and Features option.
- Find and Uninstall suspicious program from your OS.
Method 4 : Stop Related Process To Web companion From Task Manager
- Press ‘ALT+Ctrl+Del’ keys at once.
- Then choose Windows Task manager option.
- Select related process to Web companion, click on End Task button.
Method 5 : Uninstall Web companion From Registry Editor
- Simultenously press Win + R keys to open Run window.
- Then type ‘regedit’, click on OK.
- Search for Web companion related registry and Uninstall them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain ‘Default_Page_URL’
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings ‘CertificateRevocation’ = ’0