Step By Step Guide To Get Rid Of Smart Search
Smart Search is responsible for infecting following browsers
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla:41.0.2, Mozilla:47, Mozilla:45.3.0, Mozilla Firefox:45.2.0, Mozilla:47.0.1, Mozilla:50.0.1, Mozilla:42, Mozilla Firefox:38.4.0, Mozilla Firefox:38.0.5, Mozilla Firefox:45.4.0, Mozilla:45.1.1, Mozilla:45.6.0, Mozilla:38.1.0, Mozilla:38.1.1|
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 52.0.2743|
|Internet Explorer Versions||Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8112.16421, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8080.16413, IE 8:8.00.6001.18702, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, IE 8:8.00.7600.16385, IE 8:8.00.7000.00000, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18241, IE 9:9.0.8112.16421, Internet Explorer 10:10.0.9200.16384, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8400.00000, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16386, IE 7:7.00.6001.1800, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18702, IE 8:8.00.6001.17184, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.17184, IE 8:8.00.6001.18372, IE 7:7.00.6000.16386|
Remove Smart Search Easily From Infected PC
About The Smart Search
Smart Search is a nasty program which is reported by many users for creating issues in their PC. This malicious program can easily get inside any PC via deceptive ways. The threat can remain undetected in the compromises PC because of its hideous features. Once it get installed in your PC then it run several malicious process which make chaos on it. It alter important PC settings and also modify Internet settings. As a consequence you can’t do any offline or online work properly. The threat is also reported to bring other unwanted program in the compromised PC which harm it badly. Beside that it can also harm the PC software by destroying or corrupting data. It will do everything which can damage your PC, hence you must Remove Tips For it at its initial stage.
Common Symptoms Related To Smart Search
Presence of Smart Search on your PC can be noticed with several symptoms. Some error message will pop-up on your screen which stipulate some dangerous problem. Unwanted ads and pop-up start floating on the website which is based on your browsing history. Performance of your PC as well as Internet become slow than usual. This also indicate that the virus has capability to store your data. Whenever you try to open any software either it fails to open or respond very late. Your PC get crash or restart frequently without your permission. In addition, you will also notice some unwanted program which you never installed in your PC.
Distribution Method Of Smart Search
Developer of Smart Search utilize several deceptive way to distribute them. Spam email is one of the most used resource to spread such threats. User’s will get an unknown email which is disguise as important as it is send by some reputable company. But its attachment contain malicious code which install the threat in your PC. In addition, it also come as hidden file with some free downloaded software. If you don’t select custom or advance settings during installation then the hidden file also get installed silently. Further, it is also distributed via hacked or illegal sites, peer to peer file sharing network, infected removable device etc.
Method 1 : Start Your PC In Safe Mode With Networking
For Windows XP/Vista/7
- Open ‘Start’ menu and select ‘Restart’ option.
- Keep pressing ‘F8 key’ when your PC start booting.
- ‘Advance boot menu’ appear on your screen.
- Choose ‘Safe Mode With Networking’ and press Enter.
For Windows 8/10
- Open ‘Start’ menu, click on ‘Restart’ by holding shift key.
- Choose ‘Troubleshoot’ option from the opened Window.
- Now click on the ‘Advanced’ Options.
- Select ‘Startup Settings’ option.
- Choose ‘Enable Safe Mode option’ and click on Restart.
- At last choose ‘Safe Mode With Networking’ option.
Method 2 : Remove Smart Search From Internet Explorer
Remove Smart Search From Internet explorer
- Start Internet Explorer browser on your system.
- Click on the Gear icon to open tools.
- Now tap on Manage Add-ons option.
- Then select Tool-bars and Extensions tab.
- Find out Smart Search related add-ons, Click on Disable.
- Click on More information option then Remove button.
Remove Smart Search From Google Chrome
- First open Google Chrome on your PC.
- From top right corner, click on three horizontol lines icon.
- Now you have to click on Tools option.
- Go to Extension and choose related extension to Smart Search.
- In order to remove them, Click on trash bin icon.
Remove Smart Search From Microsoft Edge
Because Microsoft Edge doesn’t have exension so in order to Remove Smart Search it you will have to reset the Microsoft Edge homepage.
- Start Microsoft Edge browser on your PC.
- Go to top right corner and click on More (…) and go to Settings.
- Then choose A specific page/pages from Open option.
- Select teh desire URL you want as your homepage.
Remove Smart Search From Mozilla Firefox
- Start Mozilla, from top right corner open menu.
- Select Add-ons, it will open Add-ons Manager tab.
- Then select Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Choose related add-on to Smart Search that you need to Remove.
- Now Click on the Remove button.
- If pops up open then click on Restart now.
Method 3 : Remove Smart Search From Control Panel
Remove Smart Search From Windows XP
- From start menu, select ‘control panel’.
- Then click on the Add or Remove programs option.
- Search and Remove suspicious program from PC.
Remove Smart Search From Windows 7
- From your keyboard, press ‘Windows’ button.
- Choose Control Panel Option from start menu.
- Choose remove a programs option from the program menu.
- Now choose Smart Search related program and Remove it.
Remove Smart Search From Windows 8
- Open Run Box by pressing Win+R key at once.
- In Run box type ‘control panel’ and hit Enter.
- Then Click on Remove a program.
- Right-click suspicious programs, click on Remove option.
Remove Smart Search From Windows 10
- From start menu select Settings option.
- Then you have to select system option.
- Tap on Apps and Features option.
- Find and Remove suspicious program from your PC.
Method 4 : Stop Related Process To Smart Search From Task Manager
- Press ‘ALT+Ctrl+Del’ keys at once.
- Then choose Windows Task manager option.
- Select related process to Smart Search, click on End Task button.
Method 5 : Remove Smart Search From Registry Editor
- Simultenously press Win + R keys to open Run window.
- Then type ‘regedit’, click on OK.
- Search for Smart Search related registry and Remove them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain ‘Default_Page_URL’
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings ‘CertificateRevocation’ = ’0