Uninstall Bwplayer Completely
Error caused by Bwplayer
0x80240021 WU_E_TIME_OUT Operation did not complete because it timed out., 0x80242004 WU_E_UH_DOESNOTSUPPORTACTION A request for the handler to install (uninstall) an update could not be completed because the update does not support install (uninstall)., 0x8024D012 WU_E_SELFUPDATE_REQUIRED_ADMIN Windows Update Agent must be updated before search can continue. An administrator is required to perform the operation., 0x80244005 WU_E_PT_SOAPCLIENT_SEND Same as SOAPCLIENT_SEND_ERROR – SOAP client failed to send a message for reasons of WU_E_WINHTTP_* error codes., 0x80244002 WU_E_PT_SOAPCLIENT_OUTOFMEMORY Same as SOAPCLIENT_OUTOFMEMORY – SOAP client failed because it ran out of memory., 0x80248005 WU_E_DS_INVALIDTABLENAME A table could not be opened because the table is not in the data store., 0x80242011 WU_E_UH_TOOMANYDOWNLOADREQUESTS The update handler has exceeded the maximum number of download requests., 0x80248001 WU_E_DS_INUSE An operation failed because the data store was in use., 0x80240036 WU_E_INVALID_OPERATION The object’s current state did not allow the operation., 0x8024200F WU_E_UH_INCONSISTENT_FILE_NAMES The file names contained in the update metadata and in the update package are inconsistent., 0x00000062, 0x80245003 WU_E_REDIRECTOR_ID_SMALLER The redirectorId in the downloaded redirector cab is less than in the cached cab., 0x00000001, 0x8024801D WU_E_DS_IMPERSONATED A data store operation did not complete because it was requested with an impersonated identity., 0x80244029 WU_E_PT_INVALID_CONFIG_PROP A configuration property value was wrong., 0x8024002B WU_E_LEGACYSERVER An operation did not complete because it requires a newer version of server., 0x1000007E, 0x0000006C, 0x8024C004 WU_E_DRV_NO_METADATA The driver update is missing metadata.
Delete Bwplayer Easily From Infected PC
About The Bwplayer
Bwplayer is a nasty program which is reported by many users for creating issues in their PC. This malicious program can easily get inside any PC via deceptive ways. The threat can remain undetected in the compromises PC because of its hideous features. Once it get installed in your PC then it run several malicious process which make chaos on it. It alter important PC settings and also modify Internet settings. As a consequence you can’t do any offline or online work properly. The threat is also reported to bring other unwanted program in the compromised PC which harm it badly. Beside that it can also harm the PC software by destroying or corrupting data. It will do everything which can damage your PC, hence you must Delete Possible Steps For it at its initial stage.
Common Symptoms Related To Bwplayer
Presence of Bwplayer on your PC can be noticed with several symptoms. Some error message will pop-up on your screen which stipulate some dangerous problem. Unwanted ads and pop-up start floating on the website which is based on your browsing history. Performance of your PC as well as Internet become slow than usual. This also indicate that the virus has capability to store your data. Whenever you try to open any software either it fails to open or respond very late. Your PC get crash or restart frequently without your permission. In addition, you will also notice some unwanted program which you never installed in your PC.
Distribution Method Of Bwplayer
Developer of Bwplayer utilize several deceptive way to distribute them. Spam email is one of the most used resource to spread such threats. User’s will get an unknown email which is disguise as important as it is send by some reputable company. But its attachment contain malicious code which install the threat in your PC. In addition, it also come as hidden file with some free downloaded software. If you don’t select custom or advance settings during installation then the hidden file also get installed silently. Further, it is also distributed via hacked or illegal sites, peer to peer file sharing network, infected removable device etc.
Method 1 : Start Your PC In Safe Mode With Networking
For Windows XP/Vista/7
- Open ‘Start’ menu and select ‘Restart’ option.
- Keep pressing ‘F8 key’ when your PC start booting.
- ‘Advance boot menu’ appear on your screen.
- Choose ‘Safe Mode With Networking’ and press Enter.
For Windows 8/10
- Open ‘Start’ menu, click on ‘Restart’ by holding shift key.
- Choose ‘Troubleshoot’ option from the opened Window.
- Now click on the ‘Advanced’ Options.
- Select ‘Startup Settings’ option.
- Choose ‘Enable Safe Mode option’ and click on Restart.
- At last choose ‘Safe Mode With Networking’ option.
Method 2 : Delete Bwplayer From Internet Explorer
Delete Bwplayer From Internet explorer
- Start Internet Explorer browser on your system.
- Click on the Gear icon to open tools.
- Now tap on Manage Add-ons option.
- Then select Tool-bars and Extensions tab.
- Find out Bwplayer related add-ons, Click on Disable.
- Click on More information option then Delete button.
Delete Bwplayer From Google Chrome
- First open Google Chrome on your PC.
- From top right corner, click on three horizontol lines icon.
- Now you have to click on Tools option.
- Go to Extension and choose related extension to Bwplayer.
- In order to remove them, Click on trash bin icon.
Delete Bwplayer From Microsoft Edge
Because Microsoft Edge doesn’t have exension so in order to Delete Bwplayer it you will have to reset the Microsoft Edge homepage.
- Start Microsoft Edge browser on your PC.
- Go to top right corner and click on More (…) and go to Settings.
- Then choose A specific page/pages from Open option.
- Select teh desire URL you want as your homepage.
Delete Bwplayer From Mozilla Firefox
- Start Mozilla, from top right corner open menu.
- Select Add-ons, it will open Add-ons Manager tab.
- Then select Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Choose related add-on to Bwplayer that you need to Delete.
- Now Click on the Delete button.
- If pops up open then click on Restart now.
Method 3 : Delete Bwplayer From Control Panel
Delete Bwplayer From Windows XP
- From start menu, select ‘control panel’.
- Then click on the Add or Remove programs option.
- Search and Delete suspicious program from PC.
Delete Bwplayer From Windows 7
- From your keyboard, press ‘Windows’ button.
- Choose Control Panel Option from start menu.
- Choose remove a programs option from the program menu.
- Now choose Bwplayer related program and Delete it.
Delete Bwplayer From Windows 8
- Open Run Box by pressing Win+R key at once.
- In Run box type ‘control panel’ and hit Enter.
- Then Click on Delete a program.
- Right-click suspicious programs, click on Delete option.
Delete Bwplayer From Windows 10
- From start menu select Settings option.
- Then you have to select system option.
- Tap on Apps and Features option.
- Find and Delete suspicious program from your PC.
Method 4 : Stop Related Process To Bwplayer From Task Manager
- Press ‘ALT+Ctrl+Del’ keys at once.
- Then choose Windows Task manager option.
- Select related process to Bwplayer, click on End Task button.
Method 5 : Delete Bwplayer From Registry Editor
- Simultenously press Win + R keys to open Run window.
- Then type ‘regedit’, click on OK.
- Search for Bwplayer related registry and Delete them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain ‘Default_Page_URL’
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings ‘CertificateRevocation’ = ’0