Tutorial To Delete PainLocker Ransomware from Chrome
Browsers infected by PainLocker Ransomware
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla:48, Mozilla:43.0.2, Mozilla:48.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:44.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:48.0.1, Mozilla:43.0.3, Mozilla:44.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:40.0.2, Mozilla:44, Mozilla Firefox:45.3.0, Mozilla:45.4.0, Mozilla Firefox:43, Mozilla Firefox:39.0.3|
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 52.0.2743|
|Internet Explorer Versions||Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16386, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 10:10.0.9200.16384, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8250.00000, IE 8:8.00.6001.18372, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18702, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.17184, IE 8:8.00.6001.17184|
Remove PainLocker Ransomware Easily From Infected Windows System
About The PainLocker Ransomware
PainLocker Ransomware is a nasty program which is reported by many users for creating issues in their Windows System. This malicious program can easily get inside any Windows System via deceptive ways. The threat can remain undetected in the compromises Windows System because of its hideous features. Once it get installed in your Windows System then it run several malicious process which make chaos on it. It alter important Windows System settings and also modify Internet settings. As a consequence you can’t do any offline or online work properly. The threat is also reported to bring other unwanted program in the compromised Windows System which harm it badly. Beside that it can also harm the Windows System software by destroying or corrupting data. It will do everything which can damage your Windows System, hence you must Remove Assistance For it at its initial stage.
Common Symptoms Related To PainLocker Ransomware
Presence of PainLocker Ransomware on your Windows System can be noticed with several symptoms. Some error message will pop-up on your screen which stipulate some dangerous problem. Unwanted ads and pop-up start floating on the website which is based on your browsing history. Performance of your Windows System as well as Internet become slow than usual. This also indicate that the virus has capability to store your data. Whenever you try to open any software either it fails to open or respond very late. Your Windows System get crash or restart frequently without your permission. In addition, you will also notice some unwanted program which you never installed in your Windows System.
Distribution Method Of PainLocker Ransomware
Developer of PainLocker Ransomware utilize several deceptive way to distribute them. Spam email is one of the most used resource to spread such threats. User’s will get an unknown email which is disguise as important as it is send by some reputable company. But its attachment contain malicious code which install the threat in your Windows System. In addition, it also come as hidden file with some free downloaded software. If you don’t select custom or advance settings during installation then the hidden file also get installed silently. Further, it is also distributed via hacked or illegal sites, peer to peer file sharing network, infected removable device etc.
Method 1 : Start Your Windows System In Safe Mode With Networking
For Windows XP/Vista/7
- Open ‘Start’ menu and select ‘Restart’ option.
- Keep pressing ‘F8 key’ when your Windows System start booting.
- ‘Advance boot menu’ appear on your screen.
- Choose ‘Safe Mode With Networking’ and press Enter.
For Windows 8/10
- Open ‘Start’ menu, click on ‘Restart’ by holding shift key.
- Choose ‘Troubleshoot’ option from the opened Window.
- Now click on the ‘Advanced’ Options.
- Select ‘Startup Settings’ option.
- Choose ‘Enable Safe Mode option’ and click on Restart.
- At last choose ‘Safe Mode With Networking’ option.
Method 2 : Remove PainLocker Ransomware From Firefox
Remove PainLocker Ransomware From Internet explorer
- Start Internet Explorer browser on your system.
- Click on the Gear icon to open tools.
- Now tap on Manage Add-ons option.
- Then select Tool-bars and Extensions tab.
- Find out PainLocker Ransomware related add-ons, Click on Disable.
- Click on More information option then Remove button.
Remove PainLocker Ransomware From Google Chrome
- First open Google Chrome on your Windows System.
- From top right corner, click on three horizontol lines icon.
- Now you have to click on Tools option.
- Go to Extension and choose related extension to PainLocker Ransomware.
- In order to remove them, Click on trash bin icon.
Remove PainLocker Ransomware From Microsoft Edge
Because Microsoft Edge doesn’t have exension so in order to Remove PainLocker Ransomware it you will have to reset the Microsoft Edge homepage.
- Start Microsoft Edge browser on your Windows System.
- Go to top right corner and click on More (…) and go to Settings.
- Then choose A specific page/pages from Open option.
- Select teh desire URL you want as your homepage.
Remove PainLocker Ransomware From Mozilla Firefox
- Start Mozilla, from top right corner open menu.
- Select Add-ons, it will open Add-ons Manager tab.
- Then select Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Choose related add-on to PainLocker Ransomware that you need to Remove.
- Now Click on the Remove button.
- If pops up open then click on Restart now.
Method 3 : Remove PainLocker Ransomware From Control Panel
Remove PainLocker Ransomware From Windows XP
- From start menu, select ‘control panel’.
- Then click on the Add or Remove programs option.
- Search and Remove suspicious program from Windows System.
Remove PainLocker Ransomware From Windows 7
- From your keyboard, press ‘Windows’ button.
- Choose Control Panel Option from start menu.
- Choose remove a programs option from the program menu.
- Now choose PainLocker Ransomware related program and Remove it.
Remove PainLocker Ransomware From Windows 8
- Open Run Box by pressing Win+R key at once.
- In Run box type ‘control panel’ and hit Enter.
- Then Click on Remove a program.
- Right-click suspicious programs, click on Remove option.
Remove PainLocker Ransomware From Windows 10
- From start menu select Settings option.
- Then you have to select system option.
- Tap on Apps and Features option.
- Find and Remove suspicious program from your Windows System.
Method 4 : Stop Related Process To PainLocker Ransomware From Task Manager
- Press ‘ALT+Ctrl+Del’ keys at once.
- Then choose Windows Task manager option.
- Select related process to PainLocker Ransomware, click on End Task button.
Method 5 : Remove PainLocker Ransomware From Registry Editor
- Simultenously press Win + R keys to open Run window.
- Then type ‘regedit’, click on OK.
- Search for PainLocker Ransomware related registry and Remove them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain ‘Default_Page_URL’
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings ‘CertificateRevocation’ = ’0