Know How To Delete Smart DNS Proxy
Smart DNS Proxy is responsible for infecting following browsers
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla:47, Mozilla Firefox:45.0.2, Mozilla:47.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:45.0.1, Mozilla:43, Mozilla:41, Mozilla:40.0.2, Mozilla:48, Mozilla:38.0.1, Mozilla:43.0.3, Mozilla Firefox:50.0.2, Mozilla:50, Mozilla:38.2.0, Mozilla:45.1.1|
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 55.0.2883|
|Internet Explorer Versions||IE 10:10.0.8250.00000, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300, IE 8:8.00.7000.00000, IE 9:9.0.8112.16421, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7000.00000, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, IE 10:10.0.9200.16384, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7600.16385, IE 10:10.0.8400.00000, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18702, IE 8:8.00.6001.18702, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8080.16413, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8112.16421, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8250.00000, IE 9:9.0.8080.16413|
Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy Easily From Infected System
About The Smart DNS Proxy
Smart DNS Proxy is a nasty program which is reported by many users for creating issues in their System. This malicious program can easily get inside any System via deceptive ways. The threat can remain undetected in the compromises System because of its hideous features. Once it get installed in your System then it run several malicious process which make chaos on it. It alter important System settings and also modify Internet settings. As a consequence you can’t do any offline or online work properly. The threat is also reported to bring other unwanted program in the compromised System which harm it badly. Beside that it can also harm the System software by destroying or corrupting data. It will do everything which can damage your System, hence you must Uninstall Tips For it at its initial stage.
Common Symptoms Related To Smart DNS Proxy
Presence of Smart DNS Proxy on your System can be noticed with several symptoms. Some error message will pop-up on your screen which stipulate some dangerous problem. Unwanted ads and pop-up start floating on the website which is based on your browsing history. Performance of your System as well as Internet become slow than usual. This also indicate that the virus has capability to store your data. Whenever you try to open any software either it fails to open or respond very late. Your System get crash or restart frequently without your permission. In addition, you will also notice some unwanted program which you never installed in your System.
Distribution Method Of Smart DNS Proxy
Developer of Smart DNS Proxy utilize several deceptive way to distribute them. Spam email is one of the most used resource to spread such threats. User’s will get an unknown email which is disguise as important as it is send by some reputable company. But its attachment contain malicious code which install the threat in your System. In addition, it also come as hidden file with some free downloaded software. If you don’t select custom or advance settings during installation then the hidden file also get installed silently. Further, it is also distributed via hacked or illegal sites, peer to peer file sharing network, infected removable device etc.
Method 1 : Start Your System In Safe Mode With Networking
For Windows XP/Vista/7
- Open ‘Start’ menu and select ‘Restart’ option.
- Keep pressing ‘F8 key’ when your System start booting.
- ‘Advance boot menu’ appear on your screen.
- Choose ‘Safe Mode With Networking’ and press Enter.
For Windows 8/10
- Open ‘Start’ menu, click on ‘Restart’ by holding shift key.
- Choose ‘Troubleshoot’ option from the opened Window.
- Now click on the ‘Advanced’ Options.
- Select ‘Startup Settings’ option.
- Choose ‘Enable Safe Mode option’ and click on Restart.
- At last choose ‘Safe Mode With Networking’ option.
Method 2 : Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy From Internet Explorer
Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy From Internet explorer
- Start Internet Explorer browser on your system.
- Click on the Gear icon to open tools.
- Now tap on Manage Add-ons option.
- Then select Tool-bars and Extensions tab.
- Find out Smart DNS Proxy related add-ons, Click on Disable.
- Click on More information option then Uninstall button.
Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy From Google Chrome
- First open Google Chrome on your System.
- From top right corner, click on three horizontol lines icon.
- Now you have to click on Tools option.
- Go to Extension and choose related extension to Smart DNS Proxy.
- In order to remove them, Click on trash bin icon.
Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy From Microsoft Edge
Because Microsoft Edge doesn’t have exension so in order to Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy it you will have to reset the Microsoft Edge homepage.
- Start Microsoft Edge browser on your System.
- Go to top right corner and click on More (…) and go to Settings.
- Then choose A specific page/pages from Open option.
- Select teh desire URL you want as your homepage.
Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy From Mozilla Firefox
- Start Mozilla, from top right corner open menu.
- Select Add-ons, it will open Add-ons Manager tab.
- Then select Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Choose related add-on to Smart DNS Proxy that you need to Uninstall.
- Now Click on the Uninstall button.
- If pops up open then click on Restart now.
Method 3 : Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy From Control Panel
Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy From Windows XP
- From start menu, select ‘control panel’.
- Then click on the Add or Remove programs option.
- Search and Uninstall suspicious program from System.
Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy From Windows 7
- From your keyboard, press ‘Windows’ button.
- Choose Control Panel Option from start menu.
- Choose remove a programs option from the program menu.
- Now choose Smart DNS Proxy related program and Uninstall it.
Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy From Windows 8
- Open Run Box by pressing Win+R key at once.
- In Run box type ‘control panel’ and hit Enter.
- Then Click on Uninstall a program.
- Right-click suspicious programs, click on Uninstall option.
Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy From Windows 10
- From start menu select Settings option.
- Then you have to select system option.
- Tap on Apps and Features option.
- Find and Uninstall suspicious program from your System.
Method 4 : Stop Related Process To Smart DNS Proxy From Task Manager
- Press ‘ALT+Ctrl+Del’ keys at once.
- Then choose Windows Task manager option.
- Select related process to Smart DNS Proxy, click on End Task button.
Method 5 : Uninstall Smart DNS Proxy From Registry Editor
- Simultenously press Win + R keys to open Run window.
- Then type ‘regedit’, click on OK.
- Search for Smart DNS Proxy related registry and Uninstall them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain ‘Default_Page_URL’
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings ‘CertificateRevocation’ = ’0